DirectX is free software for your pc which helps you to play and enjoy different games on your pc. Some games you can't open with out directX. In order to take advantage of the new updated multi-thread processors and powerful graphic cards, there are new features included in this software. DirectX utilizes advanced graphical techniques such as bump-mapping and tessellation, which take models made with triangles and divide them into small parts.
Features of directX
- Direct takes advantage of the low-end graphic processors, offering better results than similar software
- It allows you to increase the performance of games and visual applications
- New advanced graphic techniques like tessellation help producers save resources, driving operations to the computer’s multi-core CPU and enabling improved rendering
- Especially designed for supporting advanced video and audio applications, with high quality results
- Includes many different APIs like DirectX Media which accelerates content from web browsers or video player applications